- Clean chicken breast of any extra fat or connective tissue, blot the breast with a towel to remove any excess moisture and season with salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Get a medium size saute pan and set over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the canola oil and sear for 3-4 minutes or until skin turns golden brown.
- Flip the chicken breast and add the unsalted butter, garlic, and herbs. Baste for 2 minutes over the stove top and put it into a 350 degree F oven for 5 minutes or until the internal temp reads 160 degrees F-165 degrees F.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and let it rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing and/or plating
- Add the Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt to a bowl with Dijon mustard, salt, and fresh cracked black pepper
- Stir until evenly incorporated
Bouquet Garni: "Garnished Bouquet"
Pick any herbs that you use within the recipe (Sometimes I use small flowers also), tie them up in a bouquet arrangement with a little string and use as a garnish for the plate