Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter a 9" cake pan, line bottom with circle of parchment and butter over parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk zest, juice, yogurt, eggs, olive oil and vanilla until well combined.
- Then in a large bowl, sift and stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently mix. Pour into cake pan and bake until a wooden skewer, when poked in the center, comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cool on a rack. Turn out onto a cake platter.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan heat cream to a slow simmer. Add chocolate chips, turn off heat and then let sit for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir until smooth. Stir in agave.
- Pour chocolate sauce over cooled cake, sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and garnish with oranges and berries.